May 5, 2018 - October 21, 2018
“I got double on my investment. Worth every cent and every sore muscle.I can't recommend Kava's 200-hour teacher training enough.” – Julie (2013 grad)
Do you know what Teacher Training Program you're getting into? Yoga Teacher Training is a big investment of time and money. Make sure you find one that meets or exceeds your standards.
We believe wholeheartedly in our program. Click on the topics below to see actual Sample Pages from our training materials.
If you want to see the 2” Training binder every participant receives during our training, ask us and we will walk you through it.
Kava Yoga Strap Wall – Use this unique tool to create therapeutic and fun classes
Ayurveda – understand your dosha, how to integrate Ayurveda and Yoga
Sequencing – Learn the mindful way to create effective & intelligent classes
Asana – Learn dozens of postures, their purpose, proper alignment, safety & benefits
Anatomy – Teach safely & intelligently by learning about “anatomy in action”
Philosophy – Create the foundation for a lifetime of inspired spirituality
Pranayama – understand the purpose & benefits of different breath exercises
Practice Teaching - Teach to your fellow training students in a safe environment
Art of Teaching – Get prepared to give effective and inspiring instructions
Hands on Adjustments - Understand the qualities of a great hands-on assist
- $3,300; (Payment in full by January 1, 2018 earns a $300 discount)
- Payment plans are personalized for you. We simply ask that the total fees are paid in full by the last day of training. Please contact Lead Trainer Cindy Zackney at email@example.com to make arrangements. (No refunds will be given. Non-completion of the entire Teacher Training does not merit discounts or refunds)
- Full payment & attendance does not guarantee certification. Your dedication to learning & taking the training seriously will be heavily considered.
- Unlimited yoga classes at Kava Yoga are included during Training
- No hidden costs; all materials are included in the Training tuition. Materials include a 2" binder that will be filled with training curriculum + 2 books
2018 Training Dates: