Hometown: Born in Redwood City CA but Long Beach is my home!
Training: Practicing since 1990, teaching since 2003.
• Yoga Alliance Approved E-RYT 500
• 200 hour certification from YogaWorks Studios, Los Angeles CA
• Yoga Alliance Approved 150-hour Advanced Teacher Training certification from Frog Lotus (Kerala India)
• Intermediate Purna Yoga Teacher Training w/Aadil Palkivahla
• 300 hour certificaiton form Satvik Sadan, a Vedic-style Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Bhimtal, India
What to expect in my classes:
My classes are typically guided by themes. Posture sequences are built for the purpose of opening certain parts of the physical body and subtle energy channels. I like to incorporate a philosophical theme as well, encouraging students to create a deeper internal awareness and stronger connection to the one’s own Divine Light.
Aadil Palkivahla, John Childers, Denise Thibault, Malachi Melville, Paul Cabanis, Paul DeSilva, Kori Fletchner
Favorite yoga pose and why:
Ardha chandrasana. My body seems to like this pose lately, it makes me feel light and strong!