Kava Yoga Retreat
Puglia Italy, June 15-22, 2019
7 days/nights full accommodation – single or double rooms (all with private bathroom)
• 3 meals per day – delicious and healthy Italian vegetarian meals made fresh daily with love. Pasta and bread are gluten free. All produce & cheese are fresh and locally sourced. Coffee, tea and cakes available throughout the day.
• 2 yoga asana classes per day (taught by Cindy Zackney) one Flow style class (am), one Gentle style (pm). Yoga classes are held in the “masseria” (restored Puglian farmhouse) or outside on a platform with a spectacular view at the valley.
• Swimming pool with chaise lounge chairs & sun beds
• Bikes are available anytime. Walk and meditate anywhere on the lovely, rustic property (lovely in the early morning or warm summer evening)
• Ground transportation between the Bari airport (BRI) and retreat center (about 60 minute ride)